Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Making The Cover.

First update of 2011. What a crazy end to the year. I was flat out trying to get deBlob 2 out the door. Long hours and times you question why you do this. The money isn't great the hours suck, but at the end I have made something that will potentially make millions of people happy. Plus I wake up every morning having to go to work and make video games, so its not all bad news.

Ok the title of this post is 'Making the Cover' now as kid around 10-11 I used to read a few mags, but none more regularly than HYPER. It had its ups and downs but on a whole its a great magazine for Australian gamers. I later became a subscriber when I had a job and made a little money of my own. I have fond memories of the mag and a reasonably high and still do have respect for the staff there and there opinions. So for a game I'm working to make a cover is pretty surreal experience for me and one I'm very proud of. Its even in this magazine that I decided that I wanted to work for Blue Tongue someday.